Friday, September 5, 2008

Dearest Anna Louisa, Antoinette, Normita, Elva, and Babie Mar,

Whenever I'm asked of what phase in my life I was happiest, I would always say it was when I met all of you in high school. We shared unforgettable moments. At that time, we felt we could endure anything because we had each other.

However, time came when we faced personal struggles alone. Some struggles made us into better persons, while a few left us broken and scarred. I admit there were instances when I got scared because I was alone.

But, one thing that kept me strong all these years is the love we have for each other. That love has assured me that you will continue to love me in spite of my imperfections and faults. That love has also inspired me to do my best in everything.

God always have the best intentions in His creations. His love is beyond words. Your existence in my life is the best proof of that love.

Thank you for sharing your life with me.

Love,

Mai

No comments: